Service Release 1 for Origin 2023b
Origin 2023b Service Release 1 is a full installation package. It can be used to update existing Origin or OriginPro 2023b SR0 (153) installations; or it can be used to install Origin or OriginPro 2023b (SR1) on new computers. This service release addresses a short list of bugs and we encourage all users to apply this update.
Reasons to Update Include:
- Error bars with text X column disappear in Origin 2023b Sr0
- CSV connector failed to import all rows for specific date and time data
- Fix issue of function with decimal separator in German version
For a full list of bug fixes and updates, please see Release Notes.
Instructions can be found below this Downloads table.
Service Release 1
Two ways to get the Origin 2023b SR1 Installation Files:
- Using this Origin Download link (good until the next version is released, ~October of 2023).
- Log into your dashboard by clicking the Login link on originlab.com, then click Manage My License(s).
Click on your serial number, then click the Download this version button.
If you have downloaded an EXE or ZIP file that does not include help files, first install and run this service release then select Help: Check for Updates.
Alternately, download a zip file and install them to the \E\Help, \J\Help, or \G\Help subfolder under C:\ProgramData\OriginLab\100b\Localization\
To obtain the zip file of the correct language, make sure you have set the language option using the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of this page before downloading the zip file.
You can download this service release in EXE or ZIP formats and the ZIP format can be downloaded with or without the CHM (built-in help) files.
- Download Origin/OriginPro 2023b SR1 from one of the links provided above. It does not matter where you download the file. If you download a ZIP package, extract the files.
- Close Origin/OriginPro 2023b SR0.
- Double-click on the Origin 2023b SR1 EXE file to launch the setup program.
- If you have previously installed Origin/OriginPro 2023b SR0, choose the Repair/Upgrade radio button and follow the prompts.
- If you have NOT previously installed Origin/OriginPro 2023b, you will be prompted for your serial number. Enter your license information and follow the prompts.
- If you did not download the ZIP package with Help, you can still get Help files: Once you have installed Origin/OriginPro 2023b SR1, run Help: Check for Updates to download and install the files to your local machine.
Note: When you have run the new installation file, your Origin version number should be 157 (10.0.5.157). You can confirm that the installation has completed successfully by launching Origin/OriginPro and selecting Help: About Origin.