The purpose of this App is to run redundancy analysis on observations with both explanatory variables and response variables.
- Click on the App icon in the App Gallery.
- In the dialog, under Input tab, select the explanatory variables (multiple column data) and response variables (multiple column data). Select the obseravation label column if wanted.
- Under Quantity to Compute tab, optionally calculate the basic descriptive statistics ( explanatory and response), Eigenvalues ( the eigenvalues of the covariance matrix of the estimated y and residual matrix, cumulative inertia ), Eigenvectors ( scores of response and explanatory ), scores ( scores of the observations)
- Under Plot, optionally output resulting plots, Scree plot, Loading plot, Observation score plot, Triplot, etc.
- Click OK to run the analysis.