The purpose of this App is to perform integration on the pulse data to calculate the area of pulses.
Download the file and drag-and-drop onto Origin. A new icon named Pulse Integration will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Activate a Y column in worksheet or a source graph with a pulse data plot.
- Click on the App icon in the App Gallery.
- In the Preview Panel of the dialog:
- Move or resize the ROI box to scan the entire data by segments.
- To zoom into the data, drag the pair of the triangles at the bottom to the new positions respectively to set the new scale values of the X-axis.
- Click the Rescale X button to rescale the X-axis to full X range.
- Optionally adjust the number of Local Points which will be used to find the peaks with the Local Maximum method.
- Optionally click Find button to check the number of peaks finding in full range.
- Optionally click Show Peak checkbox to show the blue peak marker lines in ROI Data.
- Optionally select the filtering method and enter the corresponding threshold value in Peak Filtering item.
- Click OK button to output a result sheet.
- This App might not run properly on computers with Internet Explorer version 9 or earlier.
- This app does NOT support baseline detection and subtraction. It ALWAYS assumes that the pulse data has subtracted the baseline.
- A larger number of peaks can slow down integration. So if calculating for a larger number of peaks, expect a bit of a delay.