Sending a File to OriginLab Technical Support
If you would like to send a file to our Technical Support team, please use the guidelines below.
Note: It is strongly suggested that Origin files be zipped (or otherwise compressed) prior to being sent out.
- SMALL FILES (<50MB, images<5MB) can be attached to a ticket item and sent via our General Contact Form. Note: You can click "Choose Files" button to attach your file. (zip the files first if needed)
- LARGE FILES (>50MB) should be uploaded to the OriginLab FTP site. Or you can use your public cloud share and send us the link.
OriginLab FTP Instructions:
- Using your preferred FTP program, access our FTP site with the following information:
Host Name: ftp.originlab.com
Host Type: automatic detect
Password: your email address
- Place your file in the /incoming folder.
Please note that the anonymous account cannot download from the /incoming folder - so you can consider your upload secure. Also, we will remove your file after you notify us and we download it. Finally, any files left in the /incoming folder for more than a month are deleted.
- Contact us after you upload your file, providing the file name and the issue we can assist you with.
Back to the main Contact Us page...
Back to the main Support page page...