View Feature Highlights of Latest Version
The following sections highlight some of the new features for Origin 2016.
Origin 2016 is compatible with Windows® 10.
Ease of Use
- Object Manager to easily turn on/off plots and layers in the active graph window
- New, Powerful Color Chooser
- Select or hide columns in a worksheet by Column Label
Apps in Origin
- Apps Gallery for extra tools, such as Maps Online, ODE Solver, etc.
- Get Apps from the File Exchange
- Smart Plotting with Cloneable Graph Templates
- Skip weekends and holidays in financial plots
- Easier to customize Annotation Tool labels
- Multi-line spacing for text and legend
- Auto-naming (Long and Short) of graph window when Batch Plotting and when creating windows from custom templates
Analysis & Batch Processing
- Easier to customize Report Tables in graphs
- New Statistics such as 3-way ANOVA, Partial Correlation, etc.
- Word Template for Report Creation in Batch Processing
- Script Before each Process in Batch Processing
- Batch Processing with multiple file import to sequential sheets
Import & Export
- Send Graphs to PowerPoint with a consistent style
- More 3rd party file support and Script After Import for more file types
- R Console and support for Rserve to exchange data between Origin and R
- Improvements to LabTalk Script execution speed