This app can be used to draw cubes in new 3D graph or in an active graph. The edge line color, face fill color and transparency can be customized.
Download the file CubePlot.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- If you want to add the cube plot to an existing graph, make the graph window active first. Click the Cube Plot icon in the Apps Gallery window to open the dialog.
- In the dialog's Cube Range group, specify X/Y/Z Minimum and Maximum for the cube.
- In the dialog's Style group, choose edge Line Color from the color list, and select None color not to show edge lines. Choose face Fill Color from the color list, and select None color not to fill the cube's face area. Set Transparency (0-100) for the face area.
- If your active window is a 3D OpenGL graph, choose Active Graph radio button in Add Cube Plot to. In this way you can create multiple cube plots in one graph.
- Create OK button. A graph with a cube plot will be created. Right click the green lock icon in the graph, choose Change Parameters from the context menu, and you can change the settings in the dialog.