How to use:
- Click on "Evaluate data files" button in the Batalyse toolbar and select your measurement file(s)
- Fill in your test specimen data in the parameters dialog
- Click on the "Submit & Run" button
- If you encounter bugs, please upload your test file (https://batalyse.com/file-upload). We'll update the source code for free in a few hours/days and upload a new version
- Please check our Tutorials (https://batalyse.com/tutorials) or contact us for support and questions.
Batalyse-Data Analysis is an Origin app designed for battery / fuel cell scientists / electrochemists and engineers by Batalyse GmbH, Germany.
The aim of Data Analysis is the fast and comprehensive evaluation of measurement data generated during the examination of materials, cells, modules, stacks and batteries, independent of the cell chemistry.
Data Analysis evaluates measured data independently of the applied measuring device, file format, structure and electrochemical method.
The plotted result diagrams can be created in up to two desired languages and can be selected and prioritized according to your own requirements.
With Data Analysis you don’t need to upload your precious test data to any third parrty server. You keep the control over your test data and neither Batalyse GmbH nor any third party have access to it. Installation requires no additional hardware and takes only a few seconds.
- supported measurement methods - cycling, CV, EIS, pulse tests, thickness change, DEMS, mass spectrometry
- comparison/benchmark of measurements and entire test series
- numerous supported cell formats (e.g. 18650)
- batch evaluation and comparison - evaluation of several measurements in succession
- evaluations of still running tests can be updated by connecting to the SQL server or by importing a more recent test file
- display and comparison of any cycles (e.g. voltage curves)
- several dozen possible, pre-sortable result diagrams
- automatic labeling of the diagrams (e.g. C-rate, power, current, ...)
- measurement data import via local data carriers, network or databases/SQL Server
- customizable diagrams (title, axes, legend, ...)
- interrupted measurements from multiple files can be easily repaired
- directly export your result diagrams as image files (e.g. jpg)
We typically provide an update of Data Analysis every few weeks in which we implement user requests, fix bugs or support additional measurement devices free of charge.
If you need any features or have problems with the evaluation, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Batalyse-Data Analysis can be used free of charge with a time limited trial license. A paid full license can be assigned to a specific computer, Origin license number, Origin license network or a combination of said options. We have an adapted pricing system for customers in industry and public research institutions.
Further modules connected to this app can be tested on our online servers or be installed on your local hardware:
- “Collect” is a browser based database software for R&D data management that automatically gathers your files from any test device. It categorizes your files automatically and saves (any) raw data, images, result tables and diagrams. Collect also contains a specimen and test plan library. In combination with Data Analysis you can also automate your test data evaluation.
- “Mind” is a browser based laboratory information and management system (LIMS) synchronizing all data and information from Collect and your own existing databases. Document how your lab work/production was done and display all data directly within your browser.
For further information, please check our website (batalyse.com) or contact us (email@example.com).
Easy selection and comparison of voltage curves
Easy selection and comparison of measurements
Some of the possible result diagrams from a measurement file
Direct export of diagrams
Choices for C-Rate and co.
Numerous cell formats to choose from
Languages available for the result diagrams
Direct access to SQL Server
Some of the supported measuring devices - Further extension upon request