How to use:
- Klick on "Launch Batalyse" button and select your measurement file
- Fill in your test sample data in the parameter mask
- Click on the "Submit & Run" button
- If you encounter bugs, please forward a measurement file (email@example.com). We'll update the code in a few hours/days and upload a new version
- Please check our (wiki.batalyse.com) for further features
Batalyse is an Origin app designed for battery and fuel cell scientists and engineers by Fraunhofer ICT, Germany.
The aim of Batalyse ("Battery + Analyse") is the fast and comprehensive evaluation of measurement data generated during the examination of materials, cells, modules, stacks and batteries, independent of cell chemistry.
Batalyse evaluates measured data independently of the applied measuring device, file format, structure and electrochemical method.
The plotted result diagrams can be created in up to two desired languages and can be selected and prioritized according to your own requirements.
- supported measurement methods - cycling, CV, EIS, pulse tests, thickness change, DEMS
- numerous supported cell formats (e.g. 18650)
- batch evaluation - evaluation of several measurements in succession
- display and comparison of any cycles (e.g. voltage curves)
- several dozen possible, pre-sortable result diagrams
- automatic labeling of the diagrams (e.g. C-rate, power, current, ...)
- measurement data import via local data carriers, network or databases/SQL Server
- comparison of measurements and entire measurement series
- customizable diagrams (title, axes, legend, ...)
- interrupted measurements from multiple files can be easily repaired
- directly export your result diagrams as image files (e.g. jpg)
We typically provide an update of Batalyse every few weeks in which we implement user requests, fix bugs or support additional measurement devices free of charge etc.
If you need any features or have problems with the evaluation, you are welcome to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Batalyse can currently be applied free of charge. After the period of use has expired, a current version of Batalyse must be downloaded.
Further modules connected to this app will be published in the near future.
The database “Mind” stores all background information and metadata concerning a measurement and exchanges test specimen profiles with Batalyse directly.
For further information, please check our website (www.batalyse.com). Our Wiki (wiki.batalyse.com) also provides helpful information for the use of Batalyse.
Easy selection and comparison of voltage curves
Easy selection and comparison of measurements
Some of the possible result diagrams from a measurement file
Direct export of diagrams
Choices for C-Rate and co.
Numerous cell formats to choose from
Languages available for the result diagrams
Direct access to SQL Server
Supported measuring devices (Feb. 2020) - Further extension upon request