This tool can be used to:
- Load, edit and save Palettes (.PAL) and Origin Color Lists (OTH)
- Create a new Palette or Color List by typing in desired RGB values
Both binary and ASCII Palette files are supported. .
Installation and Operation:
- Download the Color Editor.OPX file and then drag-and-drop onto Origin. A new icon will appear in the Apps Gallery
- Click the icon to open the workbook template. You can open multiple instances of the template.
- Use the buttons on the template to load and save colors.
- To create a new palette or color list, clear the data and type or copy paste color values for R, G and B.
Values should be in the range of 0 to 255.
- Click the Instructions button in the worksheet for further help.