This tool can be used to compute profile for polar contour plot, including angular direction and radial direction.
Download the file Polar Contour Profile.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps gallery window.
With a polar contour plot active, click the app icon from the Apps gallery window. Then a dialog will pop up, with the settings and preview. Change the settings in dialog accordingly, then click OK button.
- Dialog Setings
- Add Radial Button: Add a profile line along radial direction.
- Add Angular Button: Add a profile line along angular direction.
- Duplicate Button: Duplicate current profile.
- Delete Button: Delete current profile.
- Current Profile: Show current profile, and the settings shown are for current profile. You can click the Change Name button to change the name of current profile. And you can switch to other profile by selecting item from the dropdown list.
- Show: Specify which graph to show for preview, Source for showing source graph, and Profile for showing the preview of profiling result graph.
- Line: This branch is for the properties of profile line.
- Color: Color of the profile line. Click on it to change the color. To use Color Browser to choose color, check the Color Browser checkbox.
- Width: Width of the profile line.
- Type: Type of the profile line.
- Transparency: Set the transparency of the profile line.
- Radial From: This is for profile line in radial direction. It is to set the start value of profile line along radial direction.
- Radial To: This is for profile line in radial direction. It is to set the end value of profile line along radial direction.
- Angle in Degree (Radian): This is for profile line in radial direction. It is to set the angular position of the profile line. If the angle of polar contour is in degree unit, it is using degree as unit, otherwise, radian unit.
- Radius: This is for profile line in angular direction. It is to set the radius of the circle profile line.
- OK and Cancel Buttons: Click OK button to output the profile results and close dialog, and click Cancel button to close the dialog only.