This App provides a tool for fitting data with Poisson Regression model. It fits a dataset with one dependent variable and multiple independent variables. You can further use it to predict the response of independent variables.
- Download the Poisson Regression.opx file, then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace.
- The App will start downloading dependent Python libraries. Wait a few minutes until the download is completed and restart Origin.
- Activate a worksheet. Click the App icon to bring up the dialog.
- On Input Data tab, select single or multiple worksheet columns for Independent Variables and specify Dependent Variable by selecting a single worksheet column.
- On Options tab, change settings to fit the model
- Maximum Iterations: Maximum number of iterations. The solver iterates until convergence or this number of iterations.
- Tolerance: Stop the algorithm if the fitting parameter has converged.
- Alpha: Constant that multiplies the L2 penalty term and determines the regularization strength.
- Solver: Algorithm to use in the optimization problem.
- Include Intercept: Whether to calculate the intercept for this model.
- On Prediction tab, you can select a range of independent data to predict the response with the fitted neural network.
- Click OK to output reports.