The purpose of this App is to allow you to do bulk operations in the current project including hiding columns, renaming columns, extract data, etc.
- Select multiple columns in the current project
- Do bulk operation on selected columns
- Select Column in: Specify in which range select desired columns
- Mode: Specify the mode to select desired columns.
- Column Label / Operation: Specify the label row and the operations for the condition.
- String: Enter a conditional string in the edit box that will be used to extract columns. The string can be constructed using wildcards "*" (any string of arbitrary length) and "?" (any single character).
- N / M / Start: Specify the starting column and enter the value to select N columns and skip M columns after the starting column.
- Test-Select if True: Click this button to test the condition. If matching columns are found, the count is displayed and the corresponding columns will be highlighted.
- Hide Columns: Hide the selected columns in the current project.
- Delete Columns: Delete the selected columns in the current project.
- Rename Columns: Rename the label row of the selected columns in the current project.
- Add Formula to Columns: Add formula to column function label row. Click the Search Function button to open the Search and Insert Function dialog.
- Extract to New Sheet/Book: Extract the select columns to a new sheet or new book.