1D Statistical parametric mapping (SPM) is a topological methodology for detecting field changes in 1-dimensional continua. This App currently supports t tests and ANOVA tests of SPM.
Notes: This App needs Embedded Python and spm1d library. Other dependent libraries include pyparsing, six, cycler, python-dateutil, kiwisolver, numpy, pillow, matplotlib and scipy.
- Download the spm1d.opx file, then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace.
- The App will start downloading dependent Python libraries. Wait a few minutes until the download is completed and restart Origin.
- Activate a worksheet. Click the App icon to bring up the dialog.
- In the dialog, you can choose one of these tests:
- One and Two Sample Tests
- One Sample t Test
- Two Sample t Test
- Paired Sample t Test
- One-Way ANOVA
- One-Way Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Two-Way ANOVA
- Two-Way Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Select input data range and set options. (Notes: In SPM ANOVA, you should put factor variables in column label rows. Once you select data range, choose which column label to identify factor variables.)
- Click OK to output reports.
Sample OPJU File
This app provides a sample OPJU file. Right click the App icon in the Apps Gallery window, and choose Show Samples Folder from the short-cut menu. A folder will open. Drag-and-drop the project file SPM1D sample.opju from the folder onto Origin. The Notes window in the project shows detailed steps.
Note: If you wish to save the OPJU after changing, it is recommended that you save to a different folder location (e.g. User Files Folder).