This tool can be used to fit the probit analysis procedure.
Download the file Probit Analysis.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps gallery window.
With the data worksheet active, click the app icon from the Apps gallery window. Then a dialog will pops up for the settings of exporting. Change the settings in dialog accordingly, then click OK button.
- Dialog Setings
- Data Type: options include:
- Binary Data: Only need to specify Dose Variable and Response Variable, and Response Variable can only contain 0 (no response) and 1 (response), for single measurement.
- Grouped Data: Need to specify Dose Variable, Number of Cases and Number of Responses. Number of Cases is for the total number of measurements, and Number of Responses is for the number of measurements with a response.
- Response/Count Format: Need to specify Dose Variable, Response Variable, and Response Count. Response Variable can only contain 0 (no response) and 1 (response). Response Count is for the number of measurements with a response (or no response) for the related dose variable.
- Dose Variable: Variable for dose.
- Number of Cases: Available when Data Type is Grouped Data.
- Number of Reponses: Available when Data Type is Grouped Data.
- Response Variable: Available when Data Type is Binary Data or Response/Count Format.
- Response Count: Available when Data Type is Response/Count Format.
- Include Intercept: When fit the probit analysis procedure, if to include intercept to the model.
- Output: When to output the report table and data. New Sheet will create new sheets in the same workbook of input data, and New Book will create new workbook for output.
- OK and Cancel buttons: Click OK button to fit the probit analysis procedure and output result, and click Cancel button to do nothing but close the dialog.