This App performs one-way and two-way multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA).
Download the manova.opx file, then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Click the App icon to open a toolbar to choose one-way or two-way MANOVA.
- On Input tab, choose datasets for factor(s) and data. Enter value of Significance Level. For two-way MANOVA, you can include interaction term by checking Interactions checkbox.
- On Quantities tab, choose which quantities to output.
- SSCP Matrix for Factor: Sums of squares and cross products for factors (or interactions).
- SSCP Matrix for Error: Error sums of squares and cross products matrix.
- Partial Correlations for the Error SSCP Matrix: It indicates how the mutiple response variables are related.
- Multivariate Tests: Wilk’s Lambda, Hotelling-Lawley Trace, Pillai's Trace, and Roy’s Largest Root.
- On Means Comparison tab, choose methods to perform post-hoc pairwise comparisons. Methods include Bonferroni, Scheffe, Tukey, Dunn-Sidak, Fisher LSD, Holm-Bonferroni and Holm-Sidak.
- Click OK.
Sample OPJU File
This app provides a sample OPJU file. Right click the App icon in the Apps Gallery window, and choose Show Samples Folder from the short-cut menu. A folder will open. Drag-and-drop the project file MANOVA_Sample.opju from the folder onto Origin. The Notes window in the project shows detailed steps.
Note: If you wish to save the OPJU after changing, it is recommended that you save to a different folder location (e.g. User Files Folder).