This App connects the Origin project to MDF4 (*.mf4) files.
This App is not pre-installed with Origin. To install, click Data: Connect to File: Add New.... The App Center opens listing only Connector Apps. Click the Download and Install button beside MDF4 Connector to install the App.
- With a worksheet active, click on the Data menu.
- To connect to a local file, click Data: Connect to File: MDF4 and select the file. To connect to web data, click Data: Connect to Web and enter the URL.
- In the Data Connector Browser, you can add signals to import or remove signals from the connector, then click OK to connect to the selected signals.
The contents of the MDF4 Data Connector Browser include the signal name and signal sample size.
- Once a connector is added, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner of the book to open a popup menu with various commands.
- By default, connector-imported data are NOT saved with the project file. To save a book's data with the project file, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner for that book and uncheck Exclude Imported When Saving. Note that each book has its own Exclude setting.
Note: Only sorted MDF4 files are supported.