This app creates bins on one dataset and calculate statistics on paired datasets that fall with each bin.
Download the oneDBinning.opx file, then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps gallery window.
- Click the icon in the Apps Gallery window to open the dialog.
- Select a column as input.
- Select one method from Specify Binning Range by drop-down list and configure Computation Control. Please refer to The Frequency Counts Dialog Box.
- Under Bin Output, select bin begin, bin center and count etc. to output.
- Under Quantities to Compute, select single or multiple datasets and choose which statistics to compute.
- Check Bin Number box to output a column of bin number. You can use it as a group column and calculate more statistics with Statistics on Columns.