This app lets you share your Origin project along with your fitting functions and graph/worksheet/matrix templates, as a single OPX file. Your colleague can simply drop the OPX file onto Origin.
Download the file OPJ Paker.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
Save the Origin project before running the app. A warning message will show up if you have not saved the project.
1. Click the OPJ Packer icon. This will generate a list of user defined fitting functions, templates, associated with the project, in an interactive table.
2, Select the desired files to be packed.
3. Click Create Package button, and specify a location to save the OPX file.
1. Send the OPX file to your colleagues.
2. On their side, they simply drag-and-drop the OPX file onto Origin. They can choose whether to immediately open the project included in the file.
3. The fitting functions and templates will be automatically added to their Origin installation.