This tool was initially developed for EMG analysis, but was improved so that it can suit for numerous kinds of other data.
The EMG Toolbar features:
- one click signal integration, RMS, RMS enveloppe and spectral analysis within mouse-placed limits,
- multiple datasets high and low-pass filtering in one shot,
- synchronization between up to 20 plotted datasets,
- automatic normalization of signals with regards to reference datasets,
- multiple options and methods for ON-OFF detection and analysis,
- ensemble averaging (signal averaging over cycles),
- re-usable and fast Origin C functions,
- detailed help file
More information at http://emgtoolbar.free.fr.
For Origin 2015 and older, you can get the former version available here.
1) Download EMG Toolbar v5.3.opx
2) Run EMG Toolbar v5.3.opx by double-clicking it, or drag an drop into Origin.
Setup creates a 14 buttons toolbar.