Note: For Origin 2020b or later versions, Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA, Mood's Median Test and Friedman ANOVA already support multiple comparisons.
This app can be used to perform multiple comparisons to decide which two groups are significantly different from each other, provided that nonparametric tests indicate the populations are significantly different.
Download the file "npposthoc.opx", and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps gallery window.
- Click the icon in the Apps Gallery window to open the dialog.
- Select a test from Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA, Mood's Median Test and Friedman ANOVA.
- Multiple comparison method:
- Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA: Dunn's Test and Conover's Test.
- Mood's Median Test: Dunn's Test.
- Friedman ANOVA: Dunn's Test and Wilcoxon-Nemenyi-McDonald-Thompson Test.
- Specify Input Data Form and select data from worksheet.Specify Significance Level.
- Click OK.