The purpose of this App is to calculate the overlapping area between two plots and output a graph of the overlapping area, the two source plots, and the integration results.
- Activate a source graph with two (or more) line plots.
- Click on the App icon in the App Gallery.
- In the dialog, select which two plots to use (if the source graph contains more than two).
- Optionally adjust the number of points to interpolate the overlapping X axis to.
- Optionally enter the baseline Y value if the calculated baseline is not sufficient.
- Optionally expand the "Overlap Color" control group to change the colors and plot line width associated with the overlap area on the graph in the dialog.
- Optionally drag the line on the graph in the dialog to interactively change the baseline Y value.
- Click the OK button to output a graph of the overlapping area along with the two source plots used and a label box with the integration results. Integration results are also output to the Results Log.
Note: High Interpolation Point values can slow down calculation and graph rendering in the dialog. So if using a very high value, expect a bit of a delay.