This tool can be used to calculate ranks of values in a column.
This tool can:
- Calculate ranks of values in a vector.
- Output probability scores.
- Output normal quantiles.
The tool also provide several methods for ties.
Download the file RankData.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
NOTE: This tool requires OriginPro.
- Click the Rank Data icon in the Apps Gallery window to open the dialog.
- In the dialog's Input tab, choose a column for input data.
- Choose a ties method from Method for Ties drop-down list. Four methods are supported: First, Average, Low and High. The selection will be used in the calculation of ranks.
- Choose a score method from Score Method drop-down list. Five methods are available: Blom, Benard, Hazen, Van der Waerden and Kaplan-Meier. The selection will be used in the calculation of probability scores.
- In the Output branch, you can choose whether to output Prob Scores and Normal Quantiles.