Download the OriginFileBrowser.opx file and then drag-and-drop it onto the Origin workspace.
1. Press this button and select multiple Origin files. Press it again to open the selected Origin projects sequentially (file number is printed in the Script Window).
2. “Play”: press this button to open the next file automatically after a 5 s pause (file viewing progress bar is displayed during this operation).
3. Skip to the last file.
4. “Pause”: interrupt the play function for 1 min. This action can be cancelled earlier.
5. Skip to the first file.
6. Similar to #2, but opens the files in the reverse order.
7. Open any file by entering its number in the dialog box, which appears after pressing this button.
8. “Eject”: pressing this button stops file browsing, clears the list of files and opens new Origin project. Afterwards, new files can be selecting by pressing button #1 .
NB These tools are particularly useful, when a specific file needs to be located within a directory containing multiple Origin files.