This app provides the following features for analyzing a stack of images:
- Import a stack of images into an Origin matrix window, or start with a matrix containing multiple data objects
- When importing, the images are automatically converted to data
- Interactively examine the vertical and horizontal profiles
- Flip forward or backward to view how the profile data changes across the stack
- Export the profile data for one particular image, or for ALL images in the stack
Download the file Image Stack Profile.opx. Then drag-and-drop the file onto the Origin workspace. An app icon will appear in the Apps Gallery panel.
- Click the App icon to open the toolbar.
- Click the first button on the toolbar to import a list of image files.
- Click the second button to launch the profiler from an activate matrix window.
- Use Previous/Next Slide button to change image.
- Drag anchor lines to update the profile position.
- Click Export Current/All to extract profile data.