This app can be used to calculate critical values of common distributions, such as Normal, LogNormal, t, F, Chi-squared, Hypergeometric, Geometric, Beta, Exponential, Gamma, Weibull, Uniform, Binomial and Poisson. The critical values can be probability density, cumulative probability, or values of inverse cumulative probabliity.
Download the file Probability Distribution Calculator.opx. Then drag-and-drop the file onto the Origin workspace. An app icon will appear in the Apps Gallery panel.
1. With a worksheet activate, click the icon from Apps Gallery panel to launch the dialog.
2. In the dialog, select the distribution type, and then choose which critical value you want to calculate.
3. Specify the parameters for the selected distribution.
4. Provide the input values for the calculation, or select a worksheet column with the desired input values.
5. Click OK button to generate the calculated results.
For more details about each distribution, click the ? button on the top right corner of the dialog to open the help file.