Download the file HDF5 Browser.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Click the HDF5 Browser App icon, and select an HDF5 file to open.
- Select a group or dataset in the Contents tree. The attributes will be displayed in the Attributes list.
- To load data into Origin:
- Double-click a group or dataset in the Contents tree.
- Select some of the attributes, hit Ctrl+C to copy them.
- Check the Slice check box and set the desired array slice (limited to 2D matrix), then double-click a multi-dimensional dataset to load the data.
There must be exactly two colons in the slice expression and no spaces are allowed.
For example, given a matrix of size 512 * 512,
- To load the data from Row 1 to Row 256 and from Column 257 to Column 512, it should be "1:256,257:512".
- To load the data of the last whole column, it should be ":,512:512" or "1:512,512:512".