This App lets you measure distance between two data points in 2D graphs (line, scatter, contour, etc.). The data points can be located within the same data plot or in two different data plots.
Download the opx file and then drag and drop it into the Origin workspace to install it. A new app icon will be added to Apps gallery.
- Activate the 2D graph (Cartesian coordinate system), and click on the corresponding icon in the Apps gallery. This opens the App toolbar.
- Click the first toolbar button to add a line to the graph. Drag and move the end points of the line to points within a data plot, or across two data plots. The distance and dX, dY values will be displayed on top of the graph. Drag and move the end points
- Click the second button to change the mode of the line.
- Click the third button to show/hide the text on the top of the graph.
- To remove the line from the graph, click on the fourth toolbar button.