This App connects the Origin project to BioLogic MPR (*.mpr) files.
This App is not pre-installed with Origin. To install, click Data: Connect to File: Add New.... The App Center opens listing only Connector Apps. Click the Download and Install button beside BioLogic Connector to install the App.
- With a worksheet active, click on the Data menu.
- To connect to a local file, click Data: Connect to File: BioLogic and select the file. To connect to web data, click Data: Connect to Web and enter the URL.
- In the Data Connector Browser, you can add variables to import or remove variables from the connector, then click OK to connect to the selected ones.
- Once a connector is added, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner of the book to open a popup menu with various commands.
- By default, connector-imported data are NOT saved with the project file. To save a book's data with the project file, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner for that book and uncheck Exclude Imported When Saving. Note that each book has its own Exclude setting.