Get Started with Origin
4-Hour Basic Training
OriginLab offers a 4-Hour Basic Training for new users to get started using Origin. This hands-on, interactive training is intended to be an introduction to the product and covers basic concepts for the following topics: Origin Interface, Importing, Graphing, Data Processing and Exploration, Curve Fitting, Peak Analysis, Statistics, and Batch Operations.
Includes a 4-Hour online session, materials (sample projects and data sets), and a temporary license if needed
- $200 per Individual
- 10% Discount with valid maintenance plan
- 10% Group discount, for 3 or more attendees
- Additional discount available for Government and Academic users, please register below to receive a quote
- OriginPro 2021b will be used in the training ( a temporary license will be provided to you, if needed)
- Two monitors are recommended, so you can watch the host on one and follow in Origin on the other
Dates and Times
These trainings run on Fridays, 12- 4 p.m. EDT
If you are interested in attending, please complete the registration form below and we will provide you with a quote and dates that are available.
Seats are limited! Register today!