Get Started with Origin
4-Hour Basic Training
OriginLab offers a 4-Hour Basic Training for new users to get started using Origin. This hand-on, interactive training is intended to be an introduction to the product and covers basic concepts for the following topics: Origin Interface, Importing, Graphing, Data Processing and Exploration, Curve Fitting, Peak Analysis, Statistics, and Batch Operations.
Includes a 4-Hour online session, materials (sample projects and data sets), and a temporary license if needed
- $200 per Individual
- 10% Discount with valid maintenance plan
- 10% Group discount, for 3 or more attendees
- Additional discount available for Government and Academic users, please register below to receive a quote
- OriginPro 2021 will be used in the training ( a temporary license will be provided to you, if needed)
- Two monitors are recommended, so you can watch the host on one and follow in Origin on the other
Dates and Times
Starting April 16th, these trainings will run on Fridays , 12- 4 p.m. EDT
View a schedule here at originlab.webex.com
If you are interested in attending, please complete the registration form below and we will prepare quote. Once your order is place you can select any available date that works for you.
Seats are limited! Register today!