Move graphs to worksheet cells in an mxn arrangement
Command Line Usage
1. g2w option:=recursive;
2. g2w option:= recursive cols:=4;
3. g2w embed:=link;
X-Function Execution Options
Please refer to the page for additional option switches when accessing the x-function from script
Specifies the worksheet which the graphs will be moved into.
See the syntax here.
|Move Graphs From
Specifies the graphs to be moved.
- page:Active Page
- Moves all graphs in the active page into the target worksheet.
- folder:All in Active Folder
- Moves all graphs in the active folder, not including those in its subfolders, into the target worksheet.
- recursive:All in Active Folder (Recursive)
- Moves all graphs in the active folder, including those in the subfolders, into the target worksheet.
- open:All in Active Folder (Open)
- Moves all open graphs in the active folder into the target worksheet. All hidden graphs are excluded.
- embed:All in Active Folder (Include Embedded)
- Moves all open graphs in the active folder, including those that are embedded in worksheets, into the target worksheet. Note: this option is only available when the Embed variable is set to Linking.
- project:All in Project
- Moves all graphs in the project.
- Moves the specified graphs into the target worksheet. The Graphs box will be enabled.
If the Move Graphs From variable is set to Specified, user can use this text box to enter the names of the graphs to be moved. In this case, the browse button to the right of this text box becomes enabled and you can use it to browse for the graphs to be moved. However, if other options are selected for the Move Graphs From variable, this textbox will be read-only. You can see the names of the graphs that will be moved, but you cannot edit the content of this text box.
Specifies how to arrange the graphs and their names
- Two columns in the target worksheet will be used. The name so the graphs will be put in the first column. And the graphs will be put in the second column.
- nm:N*M Panel
- N columns in the target worksheet will be used, where N is specified by the cols variable. The name of the graph will be put in the cell above the cell where the graph is embedded.
This variable is available only when the arrange variable is set to NMPanel. It specifies the number of columns that will be used to arrange the graphs.
Specifies whether or not to embed the graphs. If the graphs are not embedded, they will be linking to the worksheet instead.
- Embeds the graphs into the target workbook.
- Link the graphs to the target workbook.
This function moves the selected graphs into a worksheet. You can use it to arrange graphs.
Graphs can be either embedded into the workbook or linked it. When a graph is embedded, it cannot be seen in the Project Explorer. However, you can open it again by double-clicking on the cell where it is embedded into. When a graph is linked, it will not be moved into the cell. However, you can see a miniature of it there. If you double-click on the cell, the linked graph will be active.
insertGraph, insertSparklines, insertArrow, insertImg, insertNotes, insertVar