Apply theme to graph(s)
1. themeApply2g theme:= "Night Sky";
2. themeApply2g theme:= "Night Sky" option:=open;
3: themeApply2g theme:= "Night Sky" option:=specified graphs:=Graph1;
Please refer to the page for additional option switches when accessing the x-function from script
This variable specific the name of the theme that is used to apply to a graph.
Specify the graphs that will be applied theme. This variable is used only if option:=6
This X-Function is used to apply the theme on a graph and some graphs.
The following example shows how to use the X-Function themeApply2g:
1. New a graph
2. Type themeApply2g -d in the command line window.
3. Select Night Sky under theme combo box.
4. Select all in project under option combo box.
5. Click OK to see the change.