Origin 2017 SR2 Features/Improvements
|ORG-16265||LabTalk access for Show at Specified Indices Only of plot label|
New switches are introduced to access the Show at Specified Indices Only option for plot label in set/get command.
- set name -qmie value: Turn the Show at Specified Indices Only checkbox on or off
- set name -qmi dataset: Set specified indices
|ORG-14420||Support appending file name without extension as column Comments|
From SR2, when user choose Append Filename to Column Comments in the import setting, the file name will be appended without extension.
Note: To revert back to old way, use system variable @IFE=0
|ORG-16143||Activate dataset indicator in legend will be turned off by default.|
From SR2, new system variable @TNA=1 is added. It disable all system template to show active data indicator in legend. If you want to turn on daaset indicator in legend, you can set @TNA=0.
|Better color/fill pattern list and palettes, System Theme and Built-in templates|
- Added new color list "Q14 Color4Bar". And it's used as default color list for Fill Color List . It's applied to grouped (100%) Column/Bar and (Stacked) Area plot.
- New palette "Spectrum" is added.
|ORG-6190||More options for nlsf.addfunc method|
When adding a function to the function list in the NLSF, if arg =
- 0, the function file should not be copied to the functions folder
- 1, the function file should be copied to the functions folder
- 2, not ask about overwriting the function(New)
- 3, overwrite the function(New)
|ORG-16290||Output sheet should be locked|
For operation that output result to a whole worksheet and locked, following operations are disallowed on the result sheet.
- Insert column
- Create new column
- Set Column Value
Ease of Use
|ORG-16292||Add control to suppress warning/confirm dialogs|
Setting system variable @DOM = 1 will disable operation warning/confirm messages dialogs when deleting the source operation/worksheet/workbook.