22.214.171.124 The (Plot Details) Link Tab
This tab is used to control the links connecting the nodes, such as the color of the link lines, curvature of the link lines, whether show arrow and how to show them, and how to show the one-ended links.
Specify the colors for the link lines.
- Follow Color of Source Node
- The color of link lines will follow the source nodes which are the start nodes of the lines.
- Follow Color of Target Node
- The color of link lines will follow the target nodes which are the end nodes of the lines.
- Gradient Color, from Source to Target
- The color of link lines will change from the color of the source nodes to the color of the target nodes gradually.
- Specified Color(s)
- Specify the color of link lines using the color chooser.
Specify the transparency of the link lines.
Specify the curvature of the link lines. Note that 0 means no curvature, 100 is maximum curvature.
Link Classify by
This control is only available for Alluvial diagram, which can be used to specify how to classify or combine the link lines between the nodes:
- All Plots
- The link sets will be subdivided according to the categories from all plots. In this way, you can always trace the different flow between the nodes, from the start to the end.
- Previous and Next Plots
- When connect the links, only consider the categories of the previous plot and next plot. The link sets won't be divided into more by considering categories in other plots. Please note, you select this method, it will be not easy to check the whole flows.
- Next Plot only(Combine Sets)
- When connect the links, only consider the categories of the next plot and try to combine the links at same set. Please note, if you select this method, it will be not easy to check the whole flows.
- All Categories including Color(If Exists)
- The link sets will be subdivided according to the categories from all plots and color categories specified by the Specified Colors option in the Color radio control.
This control group is only available for Sankey diagram and used to specify whether and how to show the arrow for the links.
Show Arrow for
Specify show arrow for which links, only start/end links, start&end links, one-ended links or all links.
Specify the arrow shape, in arrow, out arrow or in&out arrow.
Specify the angle of the arrows. 180 means the arrow is a flat angle.
Arrowheads Scale Factor for Out Direction
Specify the width of the arrowhead for out arrows. If you set it to 1, the width of arrowhead will be equal to the width of arrow line.
Show One-Ended link lines for the nodes without previous links or next links. There are two kinds of one-ended links: Input one-ended and Output end-ended.
Specify a horizontal length for the one-ended links. 100% is initial gap between neighbor depth.
Specify a vertical height for the one-ended links. 100% is initial gap between neighbor depth.
Specify a color for the one-ended links, Auto means follow the color of the node.
Fade out the color of the one-ended links
Show One-Ended Link for Unbalanced Node
Show the one-ended links for the unbalance nodes which have different amount of input and output.