The Origin Command Window
The Origin Command Window replaces the Script Window of previous versions. It retains the functionality of the Script Window and adds some new features.
You can use the Command Window to perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Mathematical calculations.
- Accessing and manipulating data contained in worksheets and matrices, using Origin's flexible data range notation.
- Using script commands, including X-Functions, to perform data processing. When working with X-Function based commands, you can make use of a convenient "auto complete" feature when entering commands.
- Calling up help on X-Function commands.
- Saving script commands to disk, as well as managing and running script files.
With the Command Window, you can do such things as develop scripts for batch processing and automation of routine tasks.