Service Release 1 for Origin 9
This service release can be applied to all language versions of
32-bit and 64-bit Origin/OriginPro 9 SR0 (45)
. In Origin, select Help:About Origin to
verify your version before patching, and then select the appropriate
link in the table below.
Reasons to Update
Instructions can be found below this
Service Release 1
The EXE above does not include the updated help files.
To get them, please run the software and select Help:
Check for Updates,
or download a
and install into Origin's \Localization\Language\Help folder.
You can obtain this patch, as well as any updated help files, by
running the software and selecting
Help: Check for Updates. Or, follow the instructions
- Close all other applications, including Origin/OriginPro 9.
- Download Service Release 1 from the table
- Save the patch to your Origin \Updates folder.
Note: Please do NOT rename the file.
- Run the patch by double-clicking on the file in Windows
select the Start button on your desktop and then the Run menu.
file using the Browse button and click OK.
Note: When you have applied this patch, your
Origin version number should be
76. You can confirm that the installation has completed successfully
by launching Origin/OriginPro and selecting Help: About