The information provided below is for US and Canada only. For other countries, please contact your local distributor.
OriginLab is dedicated to supporting the academic community. View a list of US Colleges and Universities where Origin is used.
To qualify for our academic packages, you must be a faculty, post-doc, staff member, or student, at a degree granting institution. Your purchase order must display the academic institution's name, or request that the product be shipped to an academic institution.
All Tables: Expand All | Collapse All
Shipping and handling fees, and local taxes may apply, see below
Upgrade to Latest Version
- Chat Now
- Call (800) 969-7720 (toll free) or (413) 586-2013. Our Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Note the following for shipping and handling:
- US/Canada $15/$25 (Single Packages only)
- All packages are sent UPS Ground (US & Canada) unless otherwise requested.
- Printed manuals are not included. To purchase a set of printed manuals, please visit the print-on-demand service LuLu.com.
- All orders will be processed within two business days.
- Residents of Massachusetts, California, and Indiana are subject to state sales tax.
At OriginLab Corporation, your satisfaction is our goal. If you must return the product for any reason, we will offer you a full refund for a return within 60 days of your purchase.