Kaplan-Meier Estimator uses product-limit methods to estimate the survival ratio, which is the nonparametric maximum likelihood estimate of survival analysis.
OriginPro supplies many settings for you to configure this analysis:
- Specify contents of your Survival Tables:
- Event and Censor Values Summary
- Survival Estimates
- Quartitle Estimates
- Mean Estimate
- Confidence Level in % for Quartile/Mean Estimate.
- Choose which Survival Plots should be created and whether to output these curves in one graph:
- Survival Curve
- Add confidence intervals
- One Minus Survival curve
- Hazard Curve
- Log Survival Curve
- Plot all survival curves in one graph.
- OriginPro supplies three methods for you to test the equality of Survival Analysis functions, when Grouping Range is selected in your Input branch, which are Log Rank, Breslow and Tarone-Ware
View Larger Image
You can also decide where to output your Survival Functions and Results table.