Origin provides multi-axis and multi-panel graph templates to present multiple datasets in the same graph window.
Fan performance curve for a forward curved utility blower.
YBCO superconductor growth study using multiple sets of axes and one offset to display deposition pressure, annealing pressure, and the change in critical temperature over time.
Multiple-Y axis plot using four curves with four different colors to depict four variables with different units.
Demagnetization Curves Custom Report of Sintered Nd-Fe-B Magnets
Options for Multi-Axis Graphs:
- Specify the positions of Y axes
- Color a Y axis the same as its corresponding curve(s)
- Set each axis scale type independently
- Link axes between layers
- Specify plot type independently for each data plot
Multi-panel graph woth both 2D and 3D plots
Multi-panel plot shows experimental x-ray emission (XES) and absorption (XAS) spectra
This multi-panel graph uses Origin? strong layering capability to represent high-resolution electron energy-loss spectra from a GaN surface.
Particle analysis study represented in two-panel column/bar graph with inset plots
Line and symbol graph with inset plot showing the effect of the readout temperature on the optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) signal in BeO ceramics (Thermalox 995).
Options for Multi-Panel Graphs:
- Specify number of panels in the graph
- Arrange panel position freely
- Adjust plot types for each data plot
- Resize panels individually
- Group multiple data sets by column labels and plot them into multiple panels