The Stack Columns tool combines multiple data columns into a single column. It automatically generates an additional column containing grouping information.
With the Stack Columns tool, you can:
- Stack data from multiple columns into one.
- Stack columns according to their row indices.
- Stack multiple columns into two or more groups.
The Unstack Columns tool can split one or more data columns into multiple columns based on one or more group identifier columns.
With the Unstack Columns tool, you can:
- Split a single data column into multiple new columns.
- Split two or more columns into additional columns based on user-defined factors.
- Restructure the entire worksheet by including additional columns while unstacking.
Use Origin's Stack Columns tool to join
several columns of data into a single column.
Combine multiple columns of data into a single
Use Origin's Unstack Columns tool to split a single data
column into multiple new columns.
Split grouped data into multiple new columns