The Origin Forum
File Exchange
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Recover deleted worksheet?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
flirt Posted - 07/07/2006 : 2:22:56 PM
Sometimes I delete a worksheet or graph by fault. Is there a simple way to recover them, like "undo"?
Cheers

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sunshinegreen Posted - 08/21/2013 : 04:23:11 AM
The deleted excel sheets are recoverable if they have not been overwritten by new data.
Here is a guide about how to recover excel files: http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/how-to-recover-excel-file.html. I followed it and recovered many files already.
lapwlover Posted - 06/17/2012 : 9:32:31 PM
If you just deleted it, you can find it in the recycle bin. If you deleted permanent, you can try data recovery software,it has free edition
http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard/
MattSken Posted - 02/15/2012 : 04:36:32 AM
Excel Recovery software can recover your lost, deleted or formatted Excel files, documents safely. Have a look at how easy it's to recover Excel files from your crashed laptop!
This article presents the easy steps on how to retrieve, recover, restore lost Excel workbook, worksheet.
Lost Excel Files from Microsoft Office Program? Don't Worry! There are some Excel File Recovery Software available to help.

Digital camera is getting more and more popular. Accident deletion and formatting the memory card of camera is common scence between camera users. However, Memory Card Recovery software can Recover Photos from Memory Card with ease.
SD Card Recovery tool can Recover Deleted Pictures from SD Card efficiently and it's easy to perform Memory Card Data Recovery.
Everyone has a mobile. But nobody knows about Mobile Phone Data Recovery. We should learn how to Recover Deleted Files from Mobile Phone.
odlrer Posted - 07/18/2006 : 10:50:25 PM
Oh, your problem is similar with a friend of mine. It seems that he used a software named Data Recovery Wizard <http://www.easeus.com> to get his data back successfully. He once introduced it to me and said that it works very well. Hope it can help you, too.
easwar Posted - 07/07/2006 : 2:52:00 PM
Hi flirt,

No, once deleted there is no way to recover (except perhaps backup.opj in case you opened an opj, just deleted a window and saved it and then want it back, you can load backup.opj - look in help file for details).

Origin by default prompts when you hit the X at top right of window asking if you want to delte, or hide (or cancel). Perhaps you have that prompting turned off and this causes accidental deletion? You can turn back/customize that prompt using menu Tools->Options->Open/Close tab

Easwar
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2008 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000