Import 1D & 2D data (FID or spectrum)
MacNMR, NTNMR, FIDCSI, XWINNMR,
MSL, CMXW, Spinsight, VNMR and custom.
1D processing (either dimension)
Baseline correction, left|right shift, apodize, zero fill, FT,
IFT, Hadamard transform, phase adjust, SNR and more.
Transpose, slice selection, coaddition, phase cycling and more.
LATEST CHANGES: 9/4/2004
No further changes are planned for these NMR Tools.
INSTALLATION: Origin 5.0 and 6.0
1. Close Origin and run orgnmr.exe (a WinZip Self-Extractor).
2. Enter the path of Origin's program folder in the Unzip to folder box.
3. Click the Unzip button. Setup will start automatically, launch Origin and notify you when it's done.
4. Select Format > Menu > NMR Menus to activate the NMR menus.
5. Extract the files VNMR.ogs, Xproc.ogs and Xraw.ogs from nmrtools.zip to the nmrtools\binary\ subfolder of Origin's program folder.
INSTALLATION: Origin 6.1
1. Run onmr.opk by double-clicking on the file name or dragging it to Origin's program window. Use drag-and-drop in Windows ME. Origin will restart when setup is done.
2. Run onmruser.opk to complete the installation.
Select Help > NMR to open the HTML manual in your default browser. Help files are installed locally and can be viewed without an internet connection.
Nmrdata.zip contains samples of importable NMR data. You can extract its files to any location but the data will be easier to find and import if you preserve the ZIP file's directory structure.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR
Click here to email questions, suggestions or bug reports to the author. Please include your Origin version in the message.