Cloneable templates are graph templates that match your worksheet's data structure. In Origin, you need to select one cloneable template at a time, to create graphs.
This tool allows you to select multiple cloneable templates and create graphs using all selected templates.
Download the file "Cloneable Template Plotter.opx", and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps gallery window.
Click the app icon from the Apps gallery window. The dialog offers the following controls:.
- Available Worksheets: This combobox will list all the available worksheets in the project. Select the desired worksheet.
- Select Cloneable Template From List for Plotting: This control will list all templates that match the selected worksheet.
By default, templates in User Files Folder and Group Folder will be listed.
Click to select/deselect an entry.
- Select All, Deselect All: These two buttons allow quick selection/deselection of all entries in the list.
- Scan...: Use this button to scan for templates that may be located in other folders.
- Plot: Plot the worksheet data with ALL of the selected templates.
- Cancel: Close the dialog and do nothing.