Download the file Send Graphs to Word.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Click the Send Graphs to Word icon to open dialog.
- Select graphs to be sent.
- Select whether to insert graphs as pictures (EMF) or embedded objects.
- Optional: Select a Word file to receive the Origin graphs..
- Optional: Specify a path to save the final document.
- Optional: Check the Match Bookmarks check box to place graph at specific bookmark positions in the Word file.
Note that bookmark names should match the graph short name.
- Click OK button to send.
1. Layout graphs can only be sent as pictures.