Technical Support Engineer
Our Technical Support team is one of the strongest assets of our company, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships worldwide. Our team is committed to providing the best support and best solutions to our customers' problems. We strive to exceed customer expectations. View our support testimonials.
As a member of our technical support team you will be helping scientists and engineers around the world with their data analysis and graphing needs. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging problems, and the satisfaction of providing solutions that make a positive difference to the way our customers utilize our products.
- Provide Phone, E-mail and Chat support to our customers by diagnosing and resolving customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of our software and help to improve it by reporting customer issues.
- Perform necessary testing of product features during development cycle.
- Provide on-site and online training or demo of the software for existing and potential customers.
- Interact with cusotmers at scientific and engineering society meetings.
- Review, write or update documentation and product webpages.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Science or Engineering
- Strong desire to help scientists and engineers with data analysis and graphing
- Strong desire to learn and keep up to date with data analysis and graphing tools and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, and very detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision, and in a vibrant team environment
Interested Candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org