OriginLab is a world-wide leading developer of data analysis and graphing software. Our products provide a comprehensive solution for scientists and engineers who need to analyze, graph, and professionally present data. Our team is committed to providing the best support and solutions to our customers' problems. We strive to exceed customer expectations. View our User Testimonials.
Northampton is located along the banks of the scenic Connecticut River in Western Massachusetts. Northampton is recognized as a top rated town for a distinctive downtown, arts and culture, families, education, historic preservation, and outdoor activities. Northampton is home to Smith College, and along with Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College and UMass Amherst located nearby, the five campuses have over 2000 faculty members and 30,000 students.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual with demonstrable ability to clearly and concisely convey complex technical concepts and procedures to our diverse customer base of scientists and engineers. The focus is to help customers efficiently complete their tasks while feeling confident and productive in using our products.
* Perform technical writing tasks for wide range of media including product help files, online wiki documentation, application articles, user-case studies, product web pages, and technical marketing material
* Maintain a high level of satisfaction from customers
* Respond promptly to customer demands on updating online material
* Work closely with Technical Support and Quality Assurance teams to keep up-to-date with product features and changes
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent project management skills, including the ability to deliver results on time
* Strong desire to help scientists and engineers with their data analysis and graphing needs
* Strong desire to learn and keep up-to-date with our products
* Ability to work with minimum supervision, and in a vibrant team environment
* Past experience with technical writing including programming documentation, is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.